"Your cake will get eaten, your flowers won't last forever, your dress will be carefully put away in storage ... and memories fade... however, what you will have to remind you of your once in a lifetime day are the photos of all these things. Your investment in my photography will bring the day back to life for you, and ensure your future generations admire how wonderful your day was!"
Each wedding is a totally unique occasion, which is why I love each and every wedding I shoot! You will have your own ideas of what you'd like included in your wedding day photography investment and this is why I'd love to discuss your wedding day plans personally with you - very informally over a coffee and maybe even a cake - so we can work out a tailor made package according to your budget (we can Skype if meeting in person isn't do-able).
* * *
My wedding packages include:
* A no obligation, relaxed chat about your plans
* A complimentary on location engagement shoot with my full day package (this includes a few little extras as well!)
* A pre wedding plans check before the big day.
* A visit to your venue to ensure I'm totally familiar with it before your wedding day
* An online, password protected client gallery for viewing and sharing your images - you'll get individually edited photos showing the story of your day (around 800 for a full day)
* A slideshow of your images via your online gallery
* A beautifully presented USB with all the full resolution images from your online gallery with a print licence.
* Photography by a fully insured, creative, experienced, professional photographer along with guidance and support before and after your wedding.
* All time and cost incurred for editing, travel, meetings, etc.
* * *
I have a simple pricing system starting from £500 for Mon-Thurs/off peak weddings and £600 for Friday/Saturday weddings.
I only book in 20 full day weddings a year to ensure that each and every wedding gets the personal touch and editing time it needs from me, therefore my diary gets full very quickly!
All dates are booked on a first come, first served basis and your date isn't guaranteed until I've received a signed copy of your contract, along with the non refundable booking fee.
I'd love to have a chat to work something out that specifically suits your budget, so please give me a call, drop me a line via my contact form (or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org) and I'll get back to you ASAP!
I have two children myself and having photographed them, literally, many thousands of times over the years as they've grown up - I know how lovely it is to look back on those photos as they've grown!
Family and lifestyle shoots take place on location, at any time of the year and are a very relaxed and fun occasion, resulting in tangible memories that will be treasured for years to come!